We inform you that the personal data you have provided for the purpose of registering on the site www.whoosnap.com, as well as for the purposes of providing the services offered by Whoosnap Application, will be processed, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), from Whoosnap S.r.l. (hereinafter also, "Whoosnap").
The person in charge of data processing is Whoosnap S.r.l., with headquarters in via Marsala n. 29 H / I, 00185 Rome, registered in the register of processing operations n. 2015030300203374.
The owner has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who can be contacted for any information and request via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
The data required for the registration of the User to the Site and the Application are: name, surname, email address, password, phone number, a both-sides photo of your identity document and a photo of the User’s face.
Moreover, among the data necessary for the use of the Application there is also the geographical location of the User detected only at the time of access to the application or when the user publishes content. Failure of the User to provide any of Personal Information, needed for the certification of the user profile, may prevent this application from providing its services.
The user assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this service and warrants that he has the right to communicate or disseminate said data, exonerating the owner from any liability to third parties.
The computer systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site.
What are cookies?
Most websites record small amounts of information about your activity on the site. This information is in the form of a small text file and is known as a cookie. This is stored on your personal computer.
As we are always looking to give you the best possible experience, our site runs optimally with cookies enabled. They allow us to remember you when you return to our site as well as identify and resolve errors – giving you a faster, more personal experience. Additional data is only stored if volunteered by you, such as when you provide information through a newsletter request.
Cookies can’t harm your computer and we take the selection of all the third-party suppliers who may set cookies for marketing purposes very seriously.
Types of cookies used on this website:
The cookies used on this website are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories. See below for more detailed information:
Category 1: ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, cannot be provided.
This website uses ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies which affect pages such as “Newsletter subscription”, “Contacts” and “Feedback collecting” forms. This information is automatically deleted at the end of each session.
Category 2: ‘Performance’ Cookies.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
The following Category 2 cookie is used on this website:
- Google Analytics
Click here for more information about Google Analytics.
Category 3: ‘Functionality’ cookies.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- This Category of cookies are not used on this website.
Category 4: ‘Targeting’ cookies or ‘Advertising’ cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- This Category of cookies are not used on this website.
Support various and different elements of functionality on the website and on related websites, such as displaying video, the use of internet coupon codes / loyalty applications and downloading music.
Persistent, session and third party
- Currently we do not use ‘rich media’ in our website.
The ‘Web beacons’ (also known as web bugs / pixel tags / clear GIFs) control the behavior of visitors on websites and can provide information, for example, on what users do on websites and the IP addresses of users to other companies.
Persistent, session and third parties.
- Facebook pixel tags
For information on Facebook pixel tags click here.
You can decide whether you want cookies set on your computer, but the site works optimally with all cookies enabled. Your cookie settings can be controlled and changed within your web browser preferences.
Select the web browser you’re using below for information on amending your cookie settings.
If you do deactivate cookies it may mean some of the website features become disabled. Even with all cookies disabled, a tiny amount of information will continue to be retrieved from your web browser. This information is necessary for the basic functioning of our website.
Nature of providing data.
The collection of some Data such as name and surname, email address, password, phone number, a both-sides photo of your id document and a photo of your face is mandatory for using the Service.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The Owner processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may have access to the Data of the persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Duration of data retention (Article 13, 2nd paragraph, GDPR)
Unless the latter expressly express their will to remove them, the personal data of the interested party will be kept until they are necessary respected to the legitimate purposes for which they were collected and in any case not later than the duration of the relationship between Whoosnap and the interested party.
Place of treatment.
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the owner located in Rome, Via Marsala n. 29 H/I. For more information, contact the owner.
Purpose of treatment.
The user data is collected to allow the Application and the Site to provide services, as well as for the following purposes:
– to remember information so that you do not have to re-enter the data when you return to the Service;
– to provide content and user information, which could include advertisements or other forms of online marketing;
– to provide, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our service;
– to develop and test new products and features;
– to monitor parameters such as total number of visitors and traffic;
– to diagnose and solve technical problems;
– Registration and authentication: By registering or authenticating the user allows the site to identify them and to give access to dedicated services.
Depending on that which is indicated below, the services of registration and authentication could be provided with the aid of third parties. If this happens, this application can access some data stored by third party services used for registration or identification.
– Contact the User: By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s e-mail address is automatically added to a list of contacts who may be sent emails containing information, including that of a commercial and promotional nature, related to this platform. Your e-mail could also be added to this list as a result of registration in this platform or after making a purchase. The User, by inserting their data in the contact form, consents to the use of their data in response to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form.
– Statistics: The services contained in this section allow the Owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. This monitoring will be carried out by Whoosnap or via third parties such as Facebook Ads: statistics service provided by Facebook Inc. which links data coming from the Facebook ads network with the actions performed in this Application; or through Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of: evaluating the use of this application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use this personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Sharing information to third parties and categories of recipients (Article 13, 1st paragraph GDPR)
We do not give your information to third parties without your consent, except as indicated in this Policy.
The Data Controller does not transfer your personal data to countries where the GDPR (non-EU countries) is not applied, unless there are specific indications to the contrary for which you will be informed in advance and your consent will be requested if necessary.
Subjects with whom we can share your information:
We may share User Content and its information with companies that become part of the group ("Affiliate"). Affiliates may use this information to help us provide, understand and improve the service (including the provision of analysis). We may also share your information with our service providers who will have access to information under confidentiality conditions.
We may also share certain information, subject to your consent, such as cookies data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow you to post announcements that you think are of most interest to you.
We may communicate the Data to the forces of the Order for the purpose of investigating a particular User if such data is useful for the investigative activity.
We may suspend or cancel the User's account and related data if this violates or disseminates photographic or offensive material of public morality.
In case of termination, for any reason, of a treatment, the data are transferred to another holder, provided that they are destined to a treatment in terms compatible with the purposes for which the data are collected.
Privacy of children.
Whoosnap does not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 18 years. The Service and its contents are not aimed at children under the age of 18 years. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Anyone who believes that we could have information from or about a person under 18, must not hesitate to contact us.
Rights of interested parties (Articles 15 and 20 GDPR)
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the following:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data processing is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- whenever possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party’s data to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their operation process;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data.
- the appropriate guarantees provided by the third country (non-EU) or an international organization to protect any data transferred
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed, provided that this right does not affect the rights and freedoms of others; In case of further copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee contribution based on administrative costs;
- the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay
- the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay, if the reasons provided for by the GDPR in art. 17, among which, for example, in the case in which they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing operation or if this is assumed to be illegal, and the conditions provided for by law still exist; and in any case if the treatment is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
- the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing operation, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, for example where you have challenged its accuracy, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify its accuracy. The interested party must be informed, in reasonable time, also of when the suspension period has been completed or the cause of the limitation of the processing operation has ceased, and therefore the limitation itself revoked;
- the right to obtain communication from the holder of the recipients to whom the requests for any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing operation have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, and the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller who supplied them , in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR, and the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, if technically feasible.
For any further information and in any case, to send your request you must contact the Owner at email@example.com. In order to ensure that the rights mentioned above are exercised by the Data Subject and not by unauthorized third parties, the Data Controller may request the same to provide any additional information necessary for the purpose.
Other useful information.
With reference to the content created and/or published and sent to the applicants from some users, Whoosnap is not responsible for their contents. If any content violates copyright laws or has been published without obtaining the consent of the people depicted in the content, if their consent is necessary, or if they are damaging to the “public morals” or show places that cannot be photographed, the sole persons responsible for such publication are the same users / Photographers / Sellers. In fact, the Data Controller for the content published that contains personal data (recognizable faces of people or license plates of cars) is the user, so it is up to him to gain the consent of the parties concerned for the publication.
While surveying the state of a private vehicle, we ask our users to avoid publishing photos in which the vehicle license plate and the faces of people that may be present in the photographs can be identified. In this regard, we remind the User that it is mandatory to use the blur function in the application.