Do I have to pay taxes on my income?

If you are an amateur photographer/reporter, most of the countries don’t ask for payment of income taxes, until you reach a certain amount. If you live outside the Italian territory, we will transfer the entire amount of your earnings, and it will be your duty to declare your income in your country, or to respect the corresponding fiscal laws.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.